Atrium Palace Hotel - Yekaterinburg
This hotel has its own restaurant serving lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Beauty Center is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering body treatments, a Turkish bath/hammam and manicures and pedicures. Take a splash in one of the 1 indoor pools during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Leisure facilities include the health club, sauna and steam room. Family-friendly amenities at this hotel include a children's pool, babysitting and babysitting. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $36
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 131 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Train station pickup *
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Steam room
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Children's pool
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 420
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningLa Ronde restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Vienna Cafe House - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
Atrium Palace Hotel - Yekaterinburg’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Rollaway beds are available for RUB 1500 per day
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 950 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.