Casa Platypus - Bogota
This hostel offers free WiFi and wired Internet access, plus a restaurant. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $16
- Single Room
- Shared Dormitory
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Twin Room, Multiple Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
Casa Platypus - Bogota’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 60000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.