Hotel Isla Arena Plaza - Isla Tierrabomba
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Beach amenities include free cabanas, sun loungers and beach towels along with on-site recreation like beach volleyball. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $137
- Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 57 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-5 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Basketball on site
- Beach towels
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningRestaurante - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Isla Arena Plaza - Isla Tierrabomba’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.