Alcock & Brown Hotel - Galway (county)
Along with free full breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 2 bars/lounges. Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $92
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Family Room
- Classic Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- 2 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningThe Gallery - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Cosy Bar - This gastropub serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Vickers Coffee House - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Vickers Bar - Onsite bar.
Alcock & Brown Hotel - Galway (county)’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property does not have elevators.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.