Fujiya Ryokan - Kyoto
Free WiFi is featured at this ryokan.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $175
- Japanese Room (14 tatami mats)
- Japanese Room (8 tatami mats)
- Japanese Room (7.5 tatami mats)
- Japanese Room (6 tatami mats)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Fujiya Ryokan - Kyoto’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.