Il Bargellino - Florence
Il Bargellino is ideally located in a residential section of the San Lorenzo neighborhood, within Florence's historic center. A small, family-run hotel located within a short walking distance to shopping, dining, major tourist sites, and the main train station, Santa Maria Novella. Just a few yards will take you to the convention centers Palazzo dei Congressi and Fortezza da Basso.
The hotel occupies an 18th-century building which was originally a single family home. The rooms and hallways are furnished with antique and eclectic pieces. This charming hotel boasts an enormous terrace where guests can relax after a busy day of sightseeing and shopping – in the shade or under the Tuscan sun – savoring a glass of chilled Prosecco or Chianti Classico!
The rooms, relaxed and casual atmosphere, and the fact that your hosts Carmel and Pino live on site, add up to make the Il Bargellino an excellent choice to start and finish your day, whether here for business or pleasure.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. And the hosts will gladly make your museum reservations for you prior to your arrival.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $42
- Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Basic Double with shower in room - shared WC
- Basic Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Basic Double Room, Private Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-10:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- No alcohol served onsite
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Il Bargellino - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.