Residence Walsertal - Valle d'Aosta
A restaurant and free WiFi are featured at this residence. Planning on a spot of skiing during your stay? Not only will you find downhill skiing nearby, but also facilities such as ski-in/ski-out access, ski storage, skiing lessons and ski rentals. On-site winter fun includes cross-country skiing. A fitness center and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $74
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
- Studio, Balcony
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 10 AM - Noon
- Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 7 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Room service
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Ski storage
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2007
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size queen
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Access via exterior corridors
- Fitness facilities
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Residence Walsertal - Valle d'Aosta’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Weekly housekeeping is provided; additional cleaning is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10,00 per day
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 70 per week
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet (may vary based on length of stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 20
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.