La Casa de Tintin - Arequipa
Along with free full breakfast, this bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and wired Internet access. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find a sauna on offer.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $45
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
La Casa de Tintin - Arequipa’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.