Villa Katia - Rimini
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $65
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Quadruple Room
- Standard Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 11 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Airport shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1970
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Villa Katia - Rimini’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.