Rhein-Hotel St.Martin - Cologne
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $42
- Classic Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Classic Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Basic Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Classic Double Room, Private Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Satellite TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
DiningEx-Vertretung - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Rhein-Hotel St.Martin - Cologne’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of 5%. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 2.50 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 2.50 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.