De Volksabdij - West Brabant
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
The leisure facilities include a fitness center. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $37
- Deluxe Double Room
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- Basic Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Suite (Single Use)
- Comfort Double Room
- Basic Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Superior Double Room
- Superior Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Restaurant De Blauwe Pauw
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Restaurant De Blauwe Pauw is located next to parking, and next to the abbey.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Barbeque grills
- Fitness facilities
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1936
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningDe Blauwe Pauw - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
De Volksabdij - West Brabant’s small print
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.66 per person, per night
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.