Las Palmas - Lima
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $67
- Suite with Whirlpool Bath
- Executive Room
- Twin Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 65 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1994
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 21-inch LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningCafe-Bar Las Palmas - This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Las Palmas - Lima’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 27 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.