Hotel Grandmare & Bungalows - Puerto Mancora
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Take a splash in one of the 2 outdoor pools during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $150
- Family Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Double Room, Jetted Tub
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast
- Room service
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Grandmare & Bungalows - Puerto Mancora’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via airplane are required and must be arranged at least 48 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.