The Peacock Townhouse Hotel - Warwickshire (county)
Your hotel has 3 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $56
- Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room for 2 people
- Deluxe Double Room with Four Poster Bed
- Club Double or Twin Room (Single use)
- Family Double Room
- Single Room
- Club Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 33 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Golfing nearby
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningCoconut Lagoon - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Malabar Room - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Raffles Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Peacock Townhouse Hotel - Warwickshire (county)’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Self parking costs GBP 5 per night with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for an extra charge of GBP 10 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.