Mercure Santos Hotel - Santos
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and sauna. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $60
- Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 121 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 3174
- Conference space size (meters) - 295
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningDa Franco Restaurante - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mercure Santos Hotel - Santos’s small print
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Valet parking costs BRL 20.00 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of BRL 33.00 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.