Hotel Löwenbräu - Cologne
The Hotel Löwenbräu was founded in 1974 in the historic center of Cologne.
The hotel was reopened in September 2006, and is just a short walk away from several museums, the Cologne Cathedral, the main station, the Musical Dome, and the famous Chocolate Museum, as well as numerous restaurants and bars.
The exhibition halls and Lanxess Arena are located on the opposite side of the Rhine and are easily reachable by tram (2 stops), taxi, or foot (about a 15-minute walk). The main shopping streets of Cologne are only a 3-minute walk away.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $51
- Standard Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room, Private Bathroom (in hallway)
- Single Room (Private bathroom in hallway)
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi in public areas *
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1900
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningLoewenbraeu - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Löwenbräu - Cologne’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of 5%. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 25,00
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 25,00
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 10 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30,00 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.