Derag Livinghotel Düsseldorf - Dusseldorf
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $65
- Business Double Room
- Business Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, City View
- Business Plus Double Room
- Business Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Courtyard View
- Business Single Room
- Business Room, 1 Single Bed, City View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 160 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1971
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningDie Olive - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Derag Livinghotel Düsseldorf - Dusseldorf’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Self parking costs EUR 15.00 per day with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 18 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.