Hotel La Caleta de Tamariu - Costa Brava
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, dinner and brunch. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $148
- Standard Room, Accessible, Mountain View
- Standard Triple Room, View
- Standard Double or Twin Room, View
- Standard Room, Mountain View
At a glance
- This hotel has 21 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Free nearby parking
- Area shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Number of meeting rooms - 01
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2002
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 19-inch TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningLa Caleta de Tamariu - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel La Caleta de Tamariu - Costa Brava’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.