Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc - Marrakech
Your riad has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Escape the stress of everyday life at Spa Esprit du Maroc, offering facials and a mud bath, as well as body scrubs, body wraps and body treatments. Go for a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool during your stay. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $65
- Superior Room
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Self parking *
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Free reception
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Pool umbrellas
- Steam room
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1870
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Spa Esprit du Maroc has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a mud bath. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
DiningEsprit du Maroc - This poolside fine-dining restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Riad & Spa Esprit du Maroc - Marrakech’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via airport shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 48 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 33 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
Breakage deposit: MAD 1000 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 965
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 500
Self parking costs MAD 10.00 per night
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 500 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of MAD 150 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for MAD 500 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 11.00 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.