Riad Les 5 Soeurs - Marrakech
This riad has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try.
Leisure facilities include 2 spa tubs and a spa tub. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $62
- Standard Room (Pourpre)
- Standard Room (Rouge)
- Standard Room (Gris)
- Standard Room (Orange)
- Standard Room (Marron)
- Standard Room (Verte)
- Standard Room (Chocolat)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour room service
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Riad Les 5 Soeurs - Marrakech’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 26 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 25 per person, per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 65
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Parking is available nearby and costs MAD 12 per night
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 200.00 per room (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.