Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza - Cusco
The accommodation is easily reachable from the airport (only 10 minutes by taxi) and the bus and train stations. Although a wide range of services are available without leaving the hotel, guests will enjoy restaurants, shops and bars in Cusco within a walking distance from the Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel.
After a day exploring the wonders of the magical city of Cusco, which was declared a World Heritage Site in 1983 by UNESCO, guests will find the perfect place to rest and relax thanks to its warm staff who will gladly help guests finding the best activities in the area. Guests are also welcome to take advantage of the free wireless Internet service in the hotel.
Note that service animals are permitted at this hotel but companion pets are not.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $80
- Superior Room
- Twin Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 9 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza - Cusco’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.