Affittacamere Argentina - Milan
Along with free buffet breakfast, this townhouse offers free WiFi and an elevator (lift). Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide express check-in and express check-out.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $61
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, City View (x)
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, City View (x)
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-2 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 2 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Shared bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 24-inch LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
Affittacamere Argentina - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 100.00 per week for guests under 4 years old
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 5.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.