Best Western Los Andes De America - Cusco
This hotel has its own restaurant serving lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $82
- Junior Suite
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 31 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 10 AM
- Check-out time is 9:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (9 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Separate dining area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningSonqo Cafe - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner.
Best Western Los Andes De America - Cusco’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 20.00 per room (one way)
Airport shuttle service for children between the ages of 9 and 15 costs PEN 5.00
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.