Palazzo Contarini Porta di Ferro - Venice
Palazzo Contarini Porta di Ferro offers Venice apartment accommodation in the area of Castello.
Apartment accommodations come with blackout drapes/curtains and climate control. Practical amenities include cookware/dishes/utensils. They also have free Wi-Fi. In addition, the apartment accommodation has an elevator (lift) and a garden.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- Superior Double Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- Executive Room, 3 Bedrooms
- Economy Room
- Superior Apartment
- Standard Apartment
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Grand Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Conference space size (feet) -
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1300
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Access via exterior corridors
Palazzo Contarini Porta di Ferro - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Kitchen/kitchenette use costs EUR 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.