Centro Siloe Residence Hotel - Milan
Your residence has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and steam room. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $79
- Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- Triple room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Single Room
- Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 89 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 70
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1973
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningRistorante Siloe - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Centro Siloe Residence Hotel - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.