Nativa Apartments - Iquitos area
Nativa Apartments offers centrally-located apartment accommodation.
Apartment accommodations come with air conditioning and televisions. Practical amenities include kitchenettes, dishwashers, refrigerators and cookware/dishes/utensils. They also have free Wi-Fi. In addition, the apartment accommodation features a garden.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $59
- Studio (Triple)
- Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- Grand Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Room, 2 Single Beds (Twin Studio)
- Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free grocery shopping service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 21-inch TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
Nativa Apartments - Iquitos area’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 20.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.