El Candil de los Santos - Cartagena
Along with free breakfast, this guesthouse offers a garden and laundry facilities. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay.
Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $136
- Superior Double Room
- Junior Suite
- Single Room
- Two Bedroom Family Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
El Candil de los Santos - Cartagena’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Self parking costs COP 25000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.