Open Guest House - Lima
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers free WiFi and a rooftop terrace. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $20
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Double Room
- Twin Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Snack bar/deli
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Balcony or patio
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
Open Guest House - Lima’s small print
This property caters to gay and/or lesbian guests.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PEN 50 PEN per pet, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.