Transamerica Executive - Chacara Santo Antonio - Sao Paulo
This aparthotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try.
The leisure facilities include a 24-hour health club. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $50
- Deluxe Single Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
- Deluxe Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 96 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 15 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free valet parking (limited)
- Free area shuttle within 5 km
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 198
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningThe Classic Gourmet - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Transamerica Executive - Chacara Santo Antonio - Sao Paulo’s small print
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.90 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.