Hacienda Combia - Calarca
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers.
Leisure facilities on offer include the sauna and steam room. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $48
- Junior Suite
- Superior Single Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 32 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-10:00 PM
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Extended parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Conference center
- Concierge services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2003
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hacienda Combia - Calarca’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 6 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 20 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.