Cleopatra - Rome
The Cleopatra is a budget Rome B&B situated to the south of the historic city center in the trendy Testaccio quarter. In the days of the Empire this area on the east bank of the River Tiber was a loading site for trading vessels, while in more modern times it became the center of the local butchery trade. Today it is a vibrant, cosmopolitan district packed with fashionable bars and some of the best restaurants in Rome. Five minutes’ walk from this boutique Rome townhouse you’ll find the Pyramid of Caius Cestius, built as the tomb of a powerful magistrate, and one of the best-preserved of Rome’s ancient buildings—visits are by prior arrangement. Venture past the pyramid, 15 minutes from the hotel, to wander through the adjacent Parco della Resistenza dell’Otto Settembre at the foot of the Aventine Hill, one of the famous Seven Hills of Rome. The Circus Maximus, site of the legendary chariot races, can be reached on foot from the hotel in 20 minutes; the area is now a public park and is still the scene of mass public celebrations and superstar rock concerts.
The Cleopatra B&B is a cozy, intimate guesthouse full of charming touches and quirky decor—check out the fish tank in the lobby complete with its own mini-Colosseum, or the unique design on the entry gate! Breakfast is served informally in the bar, or you can choose to eat al fresco on the pretty plant-filled terrace on warm days. Free WiFi is provided for guests’ use. Pets are welcome to share your stay in this friendly B&B—just contact the Cleopatra in advance to make all the necessary arrangements. Parents traveling with kids in tow can request an extra bed in their room.
Guests recommend the Cleopatra for its cleanliness and value for money. The friendly, helpful staff are praised for their flexibility and professionalism. Convenient public transport links are appreciated by visitors keen to explore further afield.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $49
- Standard Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Superior Double Room, Balcony
- Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Basic Apartment, Private Bathroom
- Basic Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Classic Room, Private Bathroom
- Basic Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use (External Bathroom)
- Basic Apartment, Balcony
- Superior Triple Room, Terrace
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-10:30 AM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
Cleopatra - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in between midnight and midnight can be arranged for an extra charge (amount varies)
Self parking costs EUR 13.00 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15.00 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.