Hotel American Golf - Barranquilla
Your 3.5-star Barranquilla hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast. If you are visiting Colombia on vacation or for business, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find spa services on site, so make the most of it!
The lobby area has a TV so you can keep up-to-date on all the news. Planning a meeting? This hotel has 3 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. Other amenities include a computer station.
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast where you'll find a selection of items to try. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. A health club and outdoor pool are among the leisure facilities on offer.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $36
- Standard Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Standard Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 56 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (10 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Free reception
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
DiningGarden City - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Hotel American Golf - Barranquilla’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night