Hotel American Golf - Barranquilla area
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Your 3.5-star Barranquilla hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast. If you are visiting Colombia on vacation or for business, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find a sauna on site, so make the most of it!
The lobby area has a TV so you can keep up-to-date on all the news. Planning a meeting? This hotel has 3 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. Other amenities include a computer station.
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast where you'll find a selection of items to try. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. A health club and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $50
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed
- Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Standard Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 76 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Free reception
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
DiningGarden City - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Hotel American Golf - Barranquilla area’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.