Hotel Phoenicia Express - Bucharest
This hotel has 2 restaurants. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay.
Leisure facilities on offer include the health club and sauna. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $39
- Single Room
- Standard Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
- Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 181 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
DiningByblos - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast only.
Kasttane - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Phoenicia Express - Bucharest’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RON 40 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.