Grand Hotel OKA PREMIUM - Nizhniy Novgorod
- Fitness facilities
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this hotel offers 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay.
In addition to the on-site spa, a Turkish bath/hammam, a fitness center and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $48
- Premium Double Room Single Use
- Premium Double Room
- Suite, 1 Bedroom
- Executive Apartment, City View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 139 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time noon-2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- 2 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Aerobics on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningOka - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Royali - Onsite restaurant.
Grand Hotel OKA PREMIUM - Nizhniy Novgorod’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Self parking costs RUB 200 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.