Hotel Lido - Bogota
This hostal offers free WiFi and dry cleaning/laundry. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $25
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 6:00 AM
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1972
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Lido - Bogota’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 30000 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.