Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial - Bogota
Your hostal has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $29
- Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 22 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 7:00 AM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1891
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
DiningMi Favorito - This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial - Bogota’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for COP 49000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.