Seashell Resort - Ko Tao
Your resort has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On-site recreation includes snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking. Escape the stress of everyday life at Seashell Spa, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as aromatherapy, a sauna and couples treatment rooms. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Fancy sipping a cool drink whilst basking in the sun? Then don't miss out as there is a beach bar available for you to enjoy.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a sauna. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $47
- Standard Room, Pool Access, Beachside
- Villa, Poolside
- Deluxe cottage garden view
- Beach side 2nd Floor Pool view
- Deluxe Room, Garden View
- Superior Room, Garden View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 80 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free cruise terminal shuttle *
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Beach bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1996
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Seashell Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
DiningSeashell Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Seashell Resort - Ko Tao’s small print
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Rollaway beds are available for THB 700 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.