City Club Hotel - Kharkiv
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Escape the stress of everyday life at the on-site spa, offering body scrubs and body wraps, as well as body treatments, a Turkish bath/hammam and a sauna. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $15
- Standard Twin Room
- Junior Suite Single Occupancy
- Junior Suite
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
DiningCity Club Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
City Club Hotel - Kharkiv’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.