Hotel Sabbia d'Oro - Rimini-Riccione
This hotel offers a restaurant, a rooftop terrace and an elevator (lift). As there is also a water park, you can have endless hours of fun. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $302
- Quadruple Room
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 27 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2:30 PM-9:30 PM
- Check-out time is 9:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Valet parking (limited) *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1980
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Hotel Sabbia d'Oro - Rimini-Riccione’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Valet parking costs EUR 5.00 per day
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 5.00 per night
Air conditioning is available for an extra charge of EUR 6.00 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 4,00 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 12.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.