Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
A fitness center, a spa tub and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $90
- Superior Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
- Japanese-Style Room, 6 Japanese Futons
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Japanese Western-Room, Beds & Futons
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 225 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 548
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1985
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningBonjour - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Rai-Rai - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.