Hotel Morro do Careca - Natal
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers a private beach. Beach amenities include umbrellas and beach towels along with on-site recreation like kayaking. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $30
- Basic Double Room, Sea View
- Basic Double Room, Garden View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 26 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Beach towels
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Morro do Careca - Natal’s small print
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.