Palma Residence Castro Pretorio - Rome
Palma Residence Castro Pretorio offers townhouse accommodation in the Rome Historic Centre area.
This Rome townhouse offers free Wi-Fi, dry cleaning/laundry and an elevator (lift). Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. A safe is available at reception. Other amenities include a garden.
Along with free full breakfast, this townhouse offers free WiFi and dry cleaning/laundry. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $51
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Comfort Quintuple Room with Ensuite
- Standard Double Room, Ensuite
- Economy Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use
- Economy Double Room, Ensuite
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Palma Residence Castro Pretorio - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.