Hotel Berliner Hof - Baltic Sea Coast (Schleswig - Holstein)
Under 15 minutes’ walk from Sparkassen-Arena and Kiel Opera House, Hotel Berliner Hof is a 3.5-star central Kiel hotel with free wired and wireless Internet access.
Location of Hotel Berliner Hof
In addition to being near the train station and the cruise ship terminal, the Museum for Geological History, Laboe Naval Memorial, Bulk Lighthouse, and Bordesholm Monastery, are all within half an hour's drive.
Brasserie Madeira serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, specializing in Portuguese cuisine.
Your Kiel hotel has 102 rooms. Business amenities include computer rentals. Guests staying at this hotel will surely take some time out to relax at the onsite full-service Meridian Spa. You can also find a bar/lounge, tour/ticket assistance, luggage storage, dry cleaning/laundry, coffee/tea in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). The front desk at Hotel Berliner Hof is open 24 hours. Pets are welcome. This property is Non-Smoking.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $93
- Superior Double Room
- Comfort Double Room
- Superior Single Room
- Standard Single Room
- Comfort Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 102 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (10 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Accessible parking
- Extended parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Full-service spa
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1908
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- First-run movies
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, MeridianSpa.
DiningBrasserie Madeira - This brasserie specializes in Portuguese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Berliner Hof - Baltic Sea Coast (Schleswig - Holstein)’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Self parking costs EUR 5 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.