Palais Medina & Spa - Fes
This hotel has 3 restaurants. Escape the stress of everyday life at Spa Daniel Jouvance, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as body treatments, aromatherapy and couples treatment rooms. Relax in the indoor pool and outdoor pool during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, a Turkish bath/hammam and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $91
- Deluxe Single Room, Pool and Medina View
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Deluxe Double Room, Pool and Medina View
- Standard Twin Room
- Single Room
- Junior Suite
- Suite (Palace)
At a glance
- This hotel has 146 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool umbrellas
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- Conference center
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Spa Daniel Jouvance has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open select days.
DiningImperial - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Arabesque - This theme restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves dinner only.
Andiamo - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only.
Palais Medina & Spa - Fes’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 39.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 180 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 300 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.