Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa All Inclusive - Maldives (all)
Your all-inclusive resort has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and scuba diving. Chavana Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as body wraps, body treatments and aromatherapy. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center and a private beach are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $355
- Bungalow, Overwater
- Bungalow, Beachside
At a glance
- This hotel has 80 rooms
- Check-in time Noon-Noon
- Check-out time is noon
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 45 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 48 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service is offered by Trans Maldivian Airways between 6 AM and 4 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at check-in.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Barbeque grills
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 86
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- DVD player
- In-room safe
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Room service during certain hours (limited menu)
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
- Number or type of beverages limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Snorkeling excursions
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite live performances
- Golf green fees
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Windsurfing equipment
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Bottled liquor
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Chavana Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
DiningMalaafaiy Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nalha Falhu - This bar overlooks the ocean.
Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa All Inclusive - Maldives (all)’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 174.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 87.00 (from 2 to 15 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 190.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 95.00 (from 2 to 15 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 426 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 213 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.