Panizza - Milan
Hotel Panizza is located in a 19th-century building in the Magenta quarter and represents a refined interpretation of classicism, where the elegant atmosphere of old Milan has been enhanced by a modern renovation.
On the one hand, this hotel has services like free wireless Internet access and TVs with premium channels while, on the other, an atmosphere that does not follow the traditional canons make this hotel in Milan surprisingly comfortable for both work and leisure.
Details, such as the flooring with its original tiling or creaky wooden floors, ornaments like the antique stucco work on the walls, the functional furnishings, the color combinations in the rooms, and the transparent glass elevator, make this an attractive hotel with character.
Additional hotel amenities include a bar, concierge services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Double Room (Small)
- Superior Single Room
- Double Room with Queen Bed
- Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed, City View, Courtyard Area
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Superior Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Ensuite, Courtyard Area
- Superior Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Caters to women only
- Caters to men only
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1954
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Television in common areas
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 22-inch flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Panizza - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking is available for an extra charge
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.