SUR Hotel - Montevideo
This hotel offers free WiFi and wired Internet access, plus dry cleaning/laundry. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $49
- Family Room
- Double Room
- Superior Room, Jetted Tub
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-Noon
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1928
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
SUR Hotel - Montevideo’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Uruguayan citizens must pay 10% value-added tax, except when travelling from May to October, when only firms with Tax ID Code are required to pay the value-added tax. International travelers are exempt from the 10 % value-added tax. These rules are currently in force as per the regulations established by the Uruguayan Government.
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax November to April. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.