La Ducale - East Flanders (prefecture)
La Ducale is located in a rather grand 19th century town house with an impressive façade and original stained glass windows and ceilings. The surrounding buildings, all built in the same period, give the street a really Flemish feel. If you're travelling to Ghent on business, then you can reach the Flanders Expo in approximately 20 minutes via tram, which stops only 300 metres from the B&B. Free wireless Internet is available on site.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $75
- Standard Double Room
- Comfort Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- Check-in time 4 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
La Ducale - East Flanders (prefecture)’s small print
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.