Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre - Amsterdam
Your hotel has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and sauna. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $96
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, View
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Executive Room, 1 King Bed, View
- Standard One Queen Bed Panoramic View
- Room, 2 Single Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
- Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 446 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 18 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2012
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningFloor17 - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Floor 17 Rooftop Terrace - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre - Amsterdam’s small print
This property requires a deposit of EUR 50 per night but will not exceed EUR 150 per stay. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00
Self parking costs EUR 15 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 45 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 17,50 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.